Raising finance/development capital
A company’s plans for growth, development or survival can often require more finance than is available from its own cash resources. Both new and mature businesses may need to raise finance at some time, and all businesses need to keep a close eye on their financial structure.
Development capital may come from a number of sources:
- Existing shareholders
- New shareholders (either private individuals or institutional private equity and venture capital investors)
- Additional debt (including overdraft, term loans, mortgages, invoice discounting, asset finance, and others)
- Mezzanine debt
How we can help you
We have considerable experience of working with our clients to help them successfully access the capital they need for their future development. We can help in the following ways:
- We can assist you to assess and design the optimal financial structure and financial sources for your business
- We can help you to produce the business plan and financial forecasts which are likely to be required by external funders
- We can use our contacts with debt, equity and mezzanine providers to introduce your business and to optimize your chances of successfully raising the finance you require
- We can help to project manage the fundraising round to a successful completion, assisting with negotiations throughout.